Monday, August 29, 2011

Mia's Room

Nursery re-decorations are coming together nicely in preparation for Mia's arrival. The wall color stayed the same with a few new accessories to change the look from a boy room to a girl room.

New wall decals above the crib and new bedding: (Joe put the dust ruffle on - it could use some work)


Close-up of the bedding:


New curtains and some decorative accents:


New lamp shade, changing pad cover, and wall art. We still need something for over the dresser. I was hoping for name letters again, but the ones I like are backordered (only the 'I' of course) so I'm still working out Plan B.


I also have some small flower decals left, so I might use them to dress up the corners near the bookcases, but haven't decided yet.

There's not much we need in the way of baby gear, but we do have a few things that need to be replaced. Thanks to hand-me-downs and great back-to-school sales, Ms. Mia has lots of long-sleeved clothes in sizes 0-3m and 3m to get her through until Spring. We did create a baby registry on Amazon (link to the left) in case anyone is curious.

Assuming my blood pressure stays in check (so far so good), then it looks like my c-section will be scheduled for either November 1st or 2nd. I'll get the specifics at my next appointment on Sept. 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment