Saturday, August 29, 2009

babywearing

We often find that we need an extra hand while also being able to hold Ian. The best solution is our Peanut Shell baby sling. I love it because it's really easy to put on and I can still snuggle with Ian while getting chores done around the house. Ian loves it too, it lulls him right to sleep.

He's still a little bit tiny for the pocket of the sling, so I always find that I have to move the fabric away so it's not covering his face too much, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Joe complains that I bought a girly pattern, but he is a good sport and will wear the sling outside to play fetch with Clipper.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And you look so great!!

    It turns out my slingling is too big. This really makes me want another sling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed, i can't quite figure mine out.

    ReplyDelete