Saturday, October 24, 2009

Las Vegas 2009

Joe and I spent the past few days in Las Vegas - he was attending the SharePoint Conference and I decided to tag along for a little break. We stayed at The Signature at MGM Grand, where we had a huge suite with a balcony (unheard of in Vegas). We didn't exactly have a Strip view, more like a Strip peek, but it was still very nice.

While Joe spent his days working, I spent mine relaxing at the pool, reading, shopping, and generally doing whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to do it - a luxury I haven't had in a while! The highlight of our trip was dinner at VooDoo Steak, located on the 50th floor of the Rio hotel. Despite the fact that it was a Thursday night, the restaurant was surprisingly empty and we had the entire patio to ourselves. The view was incredible, and the Stag's Leap Petite Syrah didn't hurt either.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Mommy break!! And a lot of fun too :)

    ReplyDelete